วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

diary

13 August 2007,Today is on the Monday.I learn,but I absent a classes,because I come back a home at Kanchanaburi for live two days.the two days is Sunday and Monday.Sunday is Mother's day of thai.Mother's day is important culture of thai,because I find a gift or jasmine for my mother.A jasmine is agent of mother.Today,I am with my mother all day and recoverable for holiday.At first,I and my mother go to a temple for to give a mind well.So I get up 6.00 for to offer food to monk.I take a shower.I go to a temple at7.30.In the Kanchanaburi has several to travel for someone like a nature,Example resource,to go downstream through the rapids,to float rafts down the river and waterfall,but this month is the rainy season.So this month is not a traval.I stay a temple until 12.00.I help my mother about keep thing from a temple for to go home and to eat a lunch at home.I have lunch finish.I help my mother to keep a kitchen.First,I clear the table,to clean the table and to sweep a dining room.Second,I wash the dishes,dry the dishes and keep the dishes into a cupboard.Third,I clean a kitchen and take out the garbage.I prepare about a gift for my mother, and I hide a gift for my mother at under a pillow of her.And my father buy two puppy.I play with the puppys.They is fretful and lovely.They have a black and curly hair .I play with the puppy until 14.30.I will go to a home of grandmother.So I go to take a shower.I put on my white dress and white slippers.I and my mother go to by car.We go to visit and a dinner.My grandmother ask about generally.She is a kind.We stay until 19.30.We drive come back a home.I am into a kitchen and to drink a milk before sleep.I take a shower at 20.00.I read a book for 1 hour and I make a work at 22.30.I sleep at 23.00

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: