วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

diary

11 August 2007,Today is a Saturday.I learn a tax lawI,but today is no classes,because a teacher has busy,but he has a homework and send next week.And I appointment with my friend about to go a temple for make merit and virtue in Mother's day.The Mother's day is an anniversary of the queen's birthday in the thai.It is 12 August and a holiday.Yesterday,We appointmented at 9.00 in the department store.Today ,I get up late.So I urgent to call my friend.I pick a cellular phone for to dial the nunber.We postpone a time for appointment new.We appointment at 13.00.So I urgent a take shower and to dress.I put white T-shirt,blue jeans and white high heel.Today,I dress a polite,because a temple is place of sacred.I arrive a department store at 12.00.I call my friend,but my friend dress no a finish.So I find to eat a food for wait my friend.I like to eat a sour taste.I walk to find a sour relish with sliced papaya for to eat a lunch.I eat a finish and wait call my friend.My friend drive to a department store after to eat a finish for five minute.We go to a temple at Chachoengsao.We drive on the way to see Chinese noodles with soup store.It is a interesting.So we go to eat the Chinese noodles with soup.We arrive at 14.30.I walk into a temple and to see an image of the Buddha.A buddhist has an image of the Buddha in the home for worship.After we walked into back a temple.I see a river and has serve float boat down the river by boatman.We look a river ,but we are not to go boating,because we go to eat a seafood.A seafood use time to travel for a hour.We retire a temple at 15.30.So we walk come a river for to find fresh air and we go to a toilet.We go to eat a seafood at16.30.We eat a seafood finish at 17.30.We come back in the bangkok at 19.30.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: