วันอังคารที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

chapter twelve

Mitch go to conference on taxes in Washington.And Voyles is boss of F.B.I.He want to meet Mitch.So he send a note to Mitch.He wait in the hotel.He offer Mitch and tell Mitch about the lawyer work the firm alive.They tried to leave the firm.They were kill.And the firm has a major surveillance operation on the fifth floor.Mitch's house,car, phones and office are bugged.The firm is illegal business.Or background call Mafia.F.B.I want to witness about illegal business.Mitch must decide whether or not he will co-operate.If he decide not to help , F.B.I will find someone help. they will put he in prison,but If he choose to help F.B.I.he will anywhere in the world.he want to go.Voyles say. they never forget,but I promise him.Tarrance will make contact with him.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: