วันศุกร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

diary

Today is 4 August 2007 . I get up at 8.00. I brush the teeth and wash a face at sink,because I feel no sleepy and a fresh.I exercise for fifteen minutes. I have breakfast at 8.30. I eat to spread jam on bread with milk. I watch a television about cartoon until 10.00.The cartoons are enjoy and relax. I read a book about administrative law. I take a shower at 11.30.I put on pink shorts, white t-shirt and black sandal.I go to the University at 12.00 by taxi ,because i hurry to eat a lunch. I feel a traffic jam today.I sit in a taxi and listen a song from a radio by telephone.I arrive the University at 12.30.I wait a friend at S building for eat food.I eat to a noodle at behind ABAC.I learn Tax law at 13.00. I feel a difficult,because it has a calculate. A tax law is teach by judge.A judge is a man and kind.He teach no bore.but it is not enjoy. I learn a finish at 15.00.
He dismiss the class before time,because He has an affair.So i come back a home. I want go to a market with my mother,because my mother come from Kanchanaburi and stay 2 day with me.she no know a road of bangkok. So I guide for my mother.I come back by motorcycle and bus.I sit a motorcycle in front of ABAC and to get down Big c. And i sit a bus at home. I come back at 15.45. I walk into a home and take a shower .I go to a market at 16.30 by taxi. The market is near a home.So we use a time short. My mother ask me.What do you eat a food. I tell my mother. I like a sour peppery soup ,omelet and roasted pork.A sour peppery soup is taste three type.It has sour ,sweet and salty. So today i buy several type for cooking. ,vegetable, shrimp, condiments ,egg , pork and other for put in the refrigerator.I walk to look something until 17.30. I and my mother come back at home. We help together cook.but, I help to make confusing.becuse,I dislike make a food.but,I like to find a food delicious. And I thought to eat relax same sleep. I help my mother order to learn a food with her.I help to wash a vegetable and prepare something for cooking. After I prepare a dining table for two person.A dining table has dish, spoon, fork and glass .I put food three type on middle a dining table. And I scoop up rice for my mother and me.We has dinner together.I am a happy .because, I don't eat with my mother everyday same a child. I want to learn at ABAC. I come back at Kanchanaburi every month.And my mother cooking a delicious.We help to keep on a dining table and a kitchen.I start from keep dish on the table. I wash the dishes. I bring a dish towel to clean the dishes and keep the dishes. I wipe a dining table,I sweep the floor in the kitchen.Final ,I take out the garbage.I take a shower and prepare the bedroom for my mother. I talk with my mother at living room.I sit a couch with her.We tlke about generally story and watch a television.I turn off a television at mid night. I walk to send my mother in front of bedroom.I walk down to drink a milk.I wash a glass at kitchen.I walk to switch off. I go to the bedroom.I brush one's teeth. I sleep on the bed.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Jasper กล่าวว่า...

A judge for tax law eh? I didn't know we had judges teaching at ABAC!