วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

diary

8 August 2007,Today is open The international University Game and the holiday.So I get up late at 10.30. I take a shower. I walk down for to find a food at 11.30.At noon ,I walk down a downstairs for to go a living. I walk go to a television.I watch a movie.So I select CD and open a video.A title is kindergarten cop.It is a comedy and about detective John Kimber.He finds to witness about Chris selles a narnotic by wife's Chris stolen money from sell narnotic of Chris run away with son.So the witness is wife's Chris.wife's Chris calls Racel,John Kimber find her and son.A son is five year old,a son call Dominic.He disguise a teacher children.I look until 2.30P.M.I get up to close a television. I sit to rest one's eye at couch.I walk into a kitchen for fruit, cake,cooky and orange juice.I walk outside and bring snack food put on table at front yard for fifteen minutes.And I walk into a home for to find a book .I read a book and sit eat snack food at front yard .I read about family law until 5.30P.M.I take a shower.I put on my short jeans ,white t-shirt and white high heels.I go to meet with my old friend outside home.I and my old friend wait the shopping mall.We will go to shopping together.First,we go to eat a foot at Fuji.The Fuji is Japan food.We go to buy clothes and shoe.We are into three clothes store and four shoe store.We get to four clothes and three shoe.We go to a bakery.It is small store,but I think.It look a good.I choose strawberry flavoured fruit spread on bread and cocoa.but,my old friend send orange juice alone.We are eat and talk together until 7.30P.M.I go to send my old friend on taxi.I go to home by a bus.I come back at8.00P.M.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: